Destruction [Manda bby]

Post by The Powers That Be on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:51 am

Haven Vargo, Vampire

It doesn't matter what I want,
It doesn't matter what I need,
It doesn't matter if I cry,
Don't matter if I bleed,
You've been on a road,
Don't know where it goes or where it leads...

The warehouse was dirty, dark, dank...
It was not somewhere Haven Vargo would usually stay. She had been drove from her home, the home which she had paid for with her own money. Drove out by people... by Humans! The shame!
The Gang had caught the vampires unawares, in the day. Haven had been asleep in the dark room, trying to forget the memories of the night she had been sired, but not succeeding.
She had been worried, because three vampires had decided to move in on her territory that day, and she had grudgingly allowed them access to her home under the rule they obeyed her for as long as they stayed.
She might have been insane, but she wasn't stupid.
The gang had moved quickly, one of the other vampires dusted before Haven could react. She had managed to grab one of them, a girl, one the other people had called out to as "Dana!". She had grabbed this girl, holding her neck, slowly chocking the life from her until they back away from the entrance to the sewers, and allowed her and the two other vampires, Sofia and Marcus, through.
She had been sad to let go of the girl, to let her crawl and fall back to the safety of her friends, but life would move on quickly.
Haven might even decide to visit Dana and see how she was doing at some point.
But for now, she was pacing in the warehouse, waiting for the sun to set fully, so that they could move again, lose the trail of the humans completely.
'We'll have to move before sundown. They'll be expecting to move at night,' Sofia, one of the two sane vampires whispered softly to Marcus, and Haven turned suddenly, looking at them both with pained eyes.
'The sheep wait for us to move, like Shepherd's wait for their flock. We wait for sundown, when the Shepherd's delight urges us forward,' she said softly, daring them to argue.
Marcus and Sofia were not stupid. They knew how far Haven would take an argument, how far she would go to make sure they suffered.
'Yes Haven, of course. We just meant- Or rather Sofia meant that they'll be expecting it,' Marcus hurried to repair the damage, but Haven was already losing interest.
'Red sky at night, Shepard's delight, red sky in morning, Shepard's warning,' she said in a sing song voice, walking aaway from the two kneeling vampires.

OOC: Nothing
Clothes: Didn't Make One
Theme: Dunno
RP Partner/s: Mandaaa
The Powers That Be
The Higher Powers
The Higher Powers

Dollars : 56

View user profile http://cityofangels.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Destruction [Manda bby]

Post by slenderman on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:18 am

Alana Wyatt; The Troublemaker

"Hah, how cute. You think you can outsmart me."

Alana was walking into the darkness of the edge of LA. It was a place where there were vampires, everywhere. Alana saw a couple of them, she began to follow them. She was wearing skinny jeans, converse, and a red shirt. Her gray hoodie was over her head. Suddenly her fangs came out. She hummed to herself quietly. Then she stopped. Forget them... Let's go find some humans to snack on, Al. Alana thought to herself placing her hands in her pocket. "Time to get some blood." She mumbled, with a half smile. "Hey, vamps." She said tilting her head. "Thirsty?" Alana asked, with a big smirk, spread across her round shaped face.

slenderman

Dollars : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Powers That Be on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:31 am

Haven Vargo, Vampire

Don't matter if I bleed,
You've been on a road,

Finally, darkness came, and Haven, Marcus and Sofia left the warehouse, walking silently, the two sane vampires watching warily.
They were just around a corner when the voice of a young vampire drifted towards them, and Haven hissed, turning wildly.
'You incompetent child!' she snapped, her voice distorted.
Marcus and Sofia didn't need to see her face to know she had let her vampire face slide into place, that her eyes were glowing a dull yellow, her fangs glistening.
'Haven... she's just asking-,' Sofia started.
She didn't get to finish though because Haven spun at her, and without even a cry Sofia dissolved into dust for having the guts to speak against the insane vampire.
Marcus watched scared, watching the stake in her hands, watching and trying to work out a way to escape.
However, he took a chance, turning and running, and Haven threw the stake.
It sailed true, hitting his back, and on his next step he dissolved, and Haven turned on the young vampire again.
'The sheep watch, they wait. Now only two Shepard's remain, only two too be picked off one by one,' Haven smiled horribly, her features making that human movement look monsterish.
'But only one Shepard will leave her tonight,' she growled.

The Powers That Be
The Higher Powers
The Higher Powers

Back to top Go down

Post by slenderman on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:10 am

Alana gave a dirty look at the vampire. "You'd me surprised what this 'incompetent child' can do, hon." Alana said holding up air quotes. Then, she watched her throw a stake. Alana couldn't walk away. It wasn't even questionable. Alana rolled her eyes. "Chill a little, would you?" Alana asked, folding her arms. Alana tilted her head again. "I mean... I thought you would have wanted to go to town and grab a bite." Alana said with a grin. But that's okay. She thought. "But... More for me." Alana said happily, as she began to strut towards the vampire. Suddenly, she got up in her face, and stuck out her fangs with a hiss.

slenderman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Powers That Be on Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:18 am

Haven Vargo, Vampire

Don't matter if I bleed,
You've been on a road,

Haven didn't flinch back from the demon in front of her. 201 years of killing and destroying meant she tolerated very little, but she also didn't get scared by young, arrogant amateurs easily.
'Children should be seen, and not heard,' she muttered, turning violently and stalking back a few feet before turning again back to the other blonde.
'Chill...' for a second, Haven looked normal.
She allowed her human face to show once more, allowing her feral yellow eyes transform back to the innocent brown. Her face gained back its eyebrows, the wrinkles and high forehead retracted.
But in a second, she changed.
She went from being completely normal, to a completely normal girl snarling in horror.
'The sheep watch, they stalk. They wait for one of their watchful Shepard's to slip, to feed, before they pounce, transforming from sweet fluff to violent fur, the Tiger awaits.'
Her words made senses to no one, unless of course someone knew she meant the Gangs.
The Gangs, that if they found Vampires feeding, would stake the girls, would kill them before they had a chance to fight back.
Haven had an inner wisdom, a wisdom that showed only when she was scared.

The Powers That Be
The Higher Powers
The Higher Powers

Back to top Go down

Post by slenderman on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:34 am

Alana turned her around distastefully. "Child?" Alana asked raising a hand over her forehead. "I see no child. But for the record... You sound like one." Alana said with a grin. "What do you even mean?" Alana asked. Her words seemed to make no sense. "You know... I like your attitude. The names... Alana." She said holding out her hand, with a smirk.

slenderman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum